Before talking about this, you should know about who is a front-end developer and what a front end developer does in his daily tasks.
So, front-end developer is a client side developer which means that, he is responsible for website design, interactivity, ranking and other important tasks which is directly related to the client,.
These are some common tasks:
- Developing and maintaining the user interface.
- Responsive design making (Mobile Friendly).
- Optimizing the user experience.
- Following SEO best practices.
- Fixing bugs and errors.
These are some common Tasks what a front end developer does in his daily life.
But if you want to become a senior front- end developer, you need to learn some other concepts also.
These are concepts which are must to become a front- end developer:
- HTML: Learning about Hypertext Markup language is the first step to become a front -end developer. With the help of HTML we can create a structure of the website. There are many elements and attributes which help in building modern websites like links, images, text, and many more.
- CSS: Cascading Style Sheets is a design language, which is used to design web pages. It is the second you must learn.CSS is responsible for the look of the web pages. By using CSS, we can change the color, font style, layout out design, images etc. Even with this we can make our web page mobile friendly
Learn from HTML5 & CSS3 training institute in Delhi to make you an expert of website designing.
- SEO: Search Engine Optimization is used to make web pages easier to find by the people who are looking for the type of content. And it is directly related to the website`s ranking.